What will you do?
What will you do when you know?
What will you say when you know?
Will you laugh at me?
Will you pity me?
Or will you hate me?
Honestly I am hurt
For years
And when you came around, truthfully...
at that time I wanna run
I wanna get swallowed by a giant monster
I wanna turn back time
at that time
And now when the feelings getting wilder, truthfully...
I don't know what to do
I smile, I talk, I walk, I do what I usually do
But my heart doesn't move anywhere
It cheats me because it just wants you
Sometimes I hope I could become a robot
Just wash away all these feelings
Just come back to what I usually do, my usual life, my usual
And now the contradiction not only hurt my heart, the virus keeps spreading sporadically, no mercy
I am in pain
In pain and loneliness
I am in pain
So what will you do when someday I tell you this
Because I just wanna release the pain, a little bit...just to get my breath back
Will you hate me for that?
Komentar
Posting Komentar