How many nights will be sleepless nights?

 How many nights will be sleepless nights?

Just the thoughts of you

So many uncertainties around

The feelings that I have

The sentimental things that get stung inside my heart

The relentless cycle of anxieties

The burdens of care

I hate the feelings

I hate those

But I always feel them

I can't sleep

I think about it all

I stand, I sit, I eat, I drink, I walk, I run

I can't speak

I can't tell

The more I go, the more I go mute

The more time flies, the more I go numb

How many days should I go like this? How many weeks? Years?

The more I go near, the more I become afraid, I am anxious, the more I hate it

The more I hate this condition, the more I hate myself, the more I hate people

The more I can't trust them

I am sleepy

My eyes are bulking

Dark circles below 

They show that I am tired

But I can't do nothing about it

I just go round and round, every cycle

Go with the sleepless nights



Komentar

Postingan Populer