Home is a memento
Wherever you go, place that you wanting to come back the most is a 'home'
That term, is a common word for them who have already had it
While me, I am still searching
Maybe they are searching it, maybe somebody out there is still searching it too
That place, a place which became my shelter, a place to lean my back
Where I dive myself in a warm embrace when I encountered a heartless cold day
Where a warm sunlight peeked between window's curtain
When these eyes opened in a light bright morning
Soothing this body when I encountered a struggling dried day
Where the afternoon breeze blowing at the terrace, possessing every inch of this skin
Calming and wafting this soul inside its windy sound
Later, that place became blurry, gloomy, static
Where gathered all of sadness, anger, hopelessness
A question disturbing, was still worth to call it a 'home'?
If all human said yes
And they won't stop searching
For me, was still worth I call it a 'home'?
Time flying, that place changed into a culmination of yearning
Then yes, I decided that still worth to call it a 'home'
Because of its yearning and memento
A link between the past, the present, and the future
Because of each inch of its touch, aimed for million mementos
Where I rise and stand in stepping up, accepting, and passing through
The old white fences, a memento of a naughty child
The footpath onto the front door, where I played with my fussy dog
The door and window, where I peeked to see if father and mother was coming home
The floor and wall, a silent spectator of my footsteps of a little kid growing
The terrace, the gathering of all culmination of yearning
A place for a reunion of a family, jokes from father and mother
Laughters of siblings
With the dog barking just like understanding our conversations
Together enjoying the sweetness of a silent night
And a little noise from vehicles that running on the road
That's what I am searching for
Maybe I will build it someday with another version
Komentar
Posting Komentar