HOPE

Hope



For the people out there

including me

Especially us

with anxiety, depression, struggles

An outcast

Hope

Maybe remembering, knowing that we are not alone is not enough

Like me, I am not satisfied and I know there are you too out there, I know

but I am not brave enough

and just knowing is not enough

So I act

I have my own act

although I know, my depression and my struggles are still there

My anxiety keeps following me around

But I still have...

A hope

A hope for a better future

A hope for understanding

A hope for acceptance

A hope for love

A hope for freedom

if you are out there, alone in the dark

maybe nobody can't help you

But you, yourself can

Don't ever lose that

Don't ever lose a hope

even a tiny little hope,

even just a glimpse

A hope that you can live for the next day

that you can eat for the next hour

that you can smile for the next minute

that you can breath for the next second

Don't ever lose it

Hold onto that

because trust me, I am still in the dark

I am still struggling

and I even tried myself to the end game

but in the end,



Save yourself



Save us



Save us



Give us the meaning of your life

that your life is precious,

that your life is not useless

that my life is not useless

that our life still has it



HOPE


Komentar

Postingan Populer