Freedom

Eleftheria

There is fire
And people are burned, but they are not burned at all, they joining, coalescing
They move and dance like craving 
They want the fire
Just like me
But I just standing there, watching, admiring, and startling
I want to touch them, touch it, the fire
But I am afraid, I won't be conjoint with it and I will be burned out, only ashes remained
I want to be like them, wildly, laughing, uncontrollably, dancing, freely, jumping, on and on
They are uniting with the fire, they live in the fire and the fire live in them, in their hearts, out to their skins and skulls
But I, who am I?
And more, more, and more people joining in
But I still, I'm still here. 
And my imagination going wild
I am braving myself
I step in, reach the dancing melodic of the mountain of fire in front of me
Slowly my fingers going through
Unconsciously, I move my body
Acquainted by the sound of the steady rune of the red wave
Possessing my soul into the feeling that I never felt before
The satisfaction that I have been starving all my life
The needs and wants that I have been desiring
It all comes in one word
Freedom


Komentar

Postingan Populer